Setup and installation of an HP printer for the first time. From the 123.hp.com/setup handbook, these are the simple steps for a successful HP printer setup.
* Remove the packaging from your fresh new HP printer.
* Make sure it’s ready for the power source.
* Make use of the included power cord.
* Switch on your HP printer.
* If your HP printer has a touch display, configure the display settings after turning it on.
* If not, you may modify it later during the installation of the driver.
* Place the fresh cartridges and sheets in the appropriate slots.
* Connect the HP printer to the home or workplace network after that.
* You can utilise the USB cord or the WiFi connection here.
* Connect to the computer via a secure connection.
* Finally, go to the 123.hp.com driver page and download the appropriate HP printer drivers and software.
Copyright 2016-2022 Stormcrest Inc. Any redistribution, whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Patent No. 29/609,154, Game Equipment Including a Card and Playing Board. Master of Wills® is a trademark of Stormcrest Inc.